Fill This form in online! ->> https://forms.gle/GtXktvT1RLN1rDDp8
Application Deadline: September 18, 2022
Get involved and support your community by sharing information about your organization or club with your neighbors! Cheverly Day is pleased to offer tables to our community groups and not-for-profit clubs. Host a table (we’ll provide a table and two chairs – we recommend you bring a tent) and invite community members to learn more about your organization with a fun activity or publicity materials.
Date: October 1, 2022
Time: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Location: Town Park in Cheverly, MD (6401 Forest Road, Cheverly, MD 20785)
Information Table Rates
Includes space with one six-foot table and two folding chairs
- Non-profit organization (schools, interest groups, community organizations, etc.) Free
- Local business $40
- Political campaign $50
All non-profit groups must provide satisfactory proof of the organization’s non-profit status if requested or be recognized by the Town of Cheverly as having community group status, and of his/her position as a representative of the organization.
All table holders must abide by these rules:
- Individuals or groups may not interfere with Cheverly Day by aggressively soliciting signatures, donations or attention. Any activities undertaken at may not block pedestrian traffic flow or access to other tables or activities.
- All individuals or groups must stay with their tables or displays. Representatives may not walk through the event handing out information.
- Provision of any free (no selling permitted) food or beverages at information tables must be done in accordance with PG County Health Department requirements (more information available upon request, or at the PGC Food Protection Program website).
- Groups must accept the spaces assigned to them by Cheverly Day organizers.
- Each organization or individual appearing at an information table must prominently display its name.
- The Cheverly Day committee retains the right to regulate the time, place and manner of activities relating to displays, signs, posters, placards and other expressions of the interests represented. The use of “fighting words”, obscenities, grisly or gruesome displays or highly inflammatory slogans likely to provoke a disturbance are prohibited.
- Violation of these rules could mean immediate expulsion from Cheverly Day.
- Appearance at Cheverly Day does not constitute an endorsement from the Town of Cheverly or the Cheverly Day Committee of any group, cause, or opinion.
Payment submission instructions
Payment can be submitted by check to:
ATTN: Information Table Registration
6401 Forest Road
Cheverly, MD 20785