Be part of the big event: get involved and share your support for Cheverly Day 2020 by hosting an information table about your organization or local business with your neighbors! Invite community members to learn more about your organization with a fun activity or publicity materials (we will provide a table and two chairs—we recommend you bring a tent).
Cheverly Day information tables are for promotional purposes only. Products/services cannot be sold during the event.
Information Table Rates
Includes space with one six-foot table and two folding chairs
- Town of Cheverly-recognized community organization (as listed on the town website) Free
- Non-profit organization (schools, interest groups, etc.) $25
- Local business $40
- Political campaign $50
Payment can be made by check or PayPal.
All non-profit groups must provide satisfactory proof of the organization’s non-profit status or be recognized by the Town of Cheverly as having community group status, and of his/her position as a representative of the organization.
All table holders must abide by these rules:
- Individuals or groups may not interfere with Cheverly Day by aggressively soliciting signatures, donations or attention. Any activities undertaken at may not block pedestrian traffic flow or access to other tables or activities.
- All individuals or groups must stay with their tables or displays. Representatives may not walk through the event handing out information.
- Provision of food or beverages at information tables must be done in accordance with PG County Health Department requirements (more information available upon request, or at the PGC Food Protection Program website).
- Groups must accept the spaces assigned to them by Cheverly Day organizers.
- Each organization or individual appearing at an information table must prominently display its name.
- The Cheverly Day committee retains the right to regulate the time, place and manner of activities relating to displays, signs, posters, placards and other expressions of the interests represented. The use of “fighting words”, obscenities, grisly or gruesome displays or highly inflammatory slogans likely to provoke a disturbance are prohibited.
- Violation of these rules could mean immediate expulsion from Cheverly Day.
- Appearance at Cheverly Day does not constitute an endorsement from the Town of Cheverly or the Cheverly Day Committee of any group, cause, or opinion.
Application and payment submission instructions
Applications can be submitted in hard copy to Town Hall (see below address) or online to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be submitted by check or by PayPal (on the Cheverly Day website, below).
Cheverly Day, Inc.
ATTN: Information Table Registration
6401 Forest Road
Cheverly, MD 20785
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020